Saturday, January 15, 2011

udang kicap

The past, I don't know cooking. When i tried to cook, the dishes aren't tasty. So, i decided not to cook anymore until i move to my new home. i have refurbished my kitchen, and my husband keeps asking me to cook. Moreover, we can also reduce the cost of eating out. so, i started cooking. WOW! is apparently not very difficult to cook. start with the recipe from my MIL and i am looking for recipes on the internet to try... is a delicious dish! i was always praised by my husband. Now, everyday i'll cook for my family, but haven't dared to try cooking for others. this is the recipe i want to share, since many of the comments on facebook have never tried this recipe...

*UDANG KICAP*

udang (semestinya..)
*bawang merah (rumah aku tak guna bawang kecik.. so aku pakai je bawang besar.. tak pe)
*bawang putih

*halia

*serai (setengah batang jer)

2-3 sudu besar cili kisar

1 keping asam gelugor

sos tiram

sos cili
kicap pekat (aku tak de kicap pekat.. aku tukar kicap manis cap kipas udang)
gula n garam

kisarkan bahan yang bertanda *


1. tumis bahan kisar hingga naik bau
2. + udang dan sikit air

3. + sos tiram, sos cili, kicap dan asam

4. + gula n garam secukup rasa

5. masuk bawang besar n cili jika suka..

6. masak sampai pekat.

semua sukatan bahan masukkanla ikut suka korang... agak2 sedap la ek..

selamat mencuba!!

No comments:

Post a Comment